Traditionally dog tags have been used by military personnel as an identifier during battle. That’s what most of us think about when we think of dog tags. Lately the use of dog tags has been adopted for many other very convenient and worthwhile uses. Take a look at some of the uses for dog tags.
- Military Personnel
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Honor a Fallen Hero
- Get them for your school sports team
- Paintball clubs use them often
- Identify with your church group
- Boy Scout Troops use them
- Use them to help your loved one with dimensia, or alzheimers
- Use them to help find your lost child at an event
- Industrial or Manufacturing tags are handy
- They are great promotional items as well
Click here to download our brochure!